Just scroll through the options listed below or use the Search Box to search.
Once you find the service that best meets your need, click on the image or the website link and you will be shown full details.
Tamborine Mountain Law
Tamborine Mountain Law (Legal & Financial Advisory Services) is a multidisciplinary practice advising in Law and Financial Services – a one of a kind firm servicing the Scenic Rim.
Tamborine Mountain Law have a an office located on beautiful Tamborine Mountain and are centrally located and easily accessible.
Sonya Treble the Principal of Tamborine Mountain Law has been a lawyer since 1985, and is also a fully Certified Financial Planner®, having extensively practiced in both disciplines for over 28 years.
It is this combination of professional experience and leadership that makes the firm unique. L&F offer the true multidisciplinary practice model, not just an outsourced services offering. They are dedicated to their clients and work hard for the best outcome.
We take the time to explain to you your rights in a way that is practical and easy to understand. We can assist you with Family Law; Property; Leases; Disputes Resolution; Wills; Testamentary Trusts; Powers of Attorney; Advance Health Directives; Superannuation and other Trusts; and other general law matters.
Why Use Tamborine Mountain Law for your Conveyancing and Wills?
- Your conveyance is dealt with by a senior solicitor from beginning to end, not a legal assistant/conveyancing clerk
- You speak directly with a lawyer who make themselves accessible, including weekends.
- Your transaction is done “by the rules” i.e. Queensland Conveyancing Protocol is followed
- Potential conflicts of interest are avoided by not acting for both parties on the one transaction. Whilst this may seem attractive to some to reduce costs, it may add unexpected costs and have unwanted consequences which could otherwise be avoided.
- You are provided with a tailored estate planning, ensuring that the right assets are transferred to the right beneficiaries without unnecessary taxation consequences.
- We recognise that Estate planning is not just about a Will. The solicitors in this firm take the time to explain what other methods are available to protect your assets and ensure that your loved ones receive what they are entitled to.
- We are skilled at drafting testamentary trusts, sometimes referred to as “bloodline trusts” which may protect the inheritance from family breakdown, creditors or spendthrift beneficiaries.